Hi! Every body, I would love to share the top secret to face your life and let you more happy.. Just a little bit more. ^____^
Every difficulty in life can be changed by a small step and a little effort and then a little bit more. Dedicate your life to moving forward every day. Here are 10 things you can do just a little bit more of to improve your life:
- If you face sadness and depression, laugh a little bit more. Find one more opportunity to smile about something. The accumulation of smiles and laughs brings more happiness.
- When facing a communication conflict, stay in the argument just a little bit more. Take a deep breath and show just a little bit more understanding to receive just a little bit more of it in return.
- If you want more love in your life, express your love to your parents, partner, friends and children just a little bit more than usual. If you say “I love you” once a day, say it one more time and notice the change.
- When you face eating problems, wait a little bit longer before you pile seconds on your plate.
- If you have self esteem challenges, stand in front of the mirror and admire yourself. Every day, stay a little bit longer and notice how your self confidence changes.
- If you feel lonely, hug more. When you hug someone, hug them just a little bit longer and feel connected.
- If you want to feel good about yourself, give a few more compliments when you talk to someone and notice how they change in front of your eyes. It is a cycle: you give and you receive. Just a little bit more every day can add up to a wonderful feeling.
- When you want to get more rewards from your work, increase your value every day just a little bit more. Study something every day, be more efficient, improve, innovate, connect. Just a little bit more than yesterday, that is all you need.
- When you volunteer your time, volunteer just a little bit more and see that if everyone gives just a little bit more, we all have a little bit more. Abundance is everywhere. Giving is receiving.
- When you throw away something into, be just a little bit more in tune with our planet and recycle.
If you are tempted to do “just a little bit less” (a little less anger, a little less TV, a little less arguing), remember the "Pink Elephants" and focus on where you are going, not on where you have been.
Success in life goes hand in hand with your ability to stretch yourself.