- Where are the bookshop?
"are" is incorrect. Book shop is singular. It should be is.
- I have 3 brother and 1 sister.
"brother" is incorrect. We need to use the plural of brother. It should be brothers.
- She plays football every saturday.
"saturday" is incorrect. Saturday is a proper noun and should be capitalised. It should be Saturday.
- I would like cup of tea and a doughnut.
"cup" is incorrect. We must use an article with cup of team. It should be a cup.
- What did you do last week.
"week." is incorrect. This is a question. It should be week?
- I hope it doesn't rain to day.
"to day" is incorrect. The current day - today - is one word. It should be today.
- Her would like to see a movie tomorrowafternoon.
"Her" is incorrect. We do not use her for the subject of a sentence. It should be She.
- Darren went to the beach to playsvolleyball.
"plays" is incorrect. We do not need an s on the verb play. It should be play.
- Be careful! The floor is muchwet.
"much" is incorrect. We only use much with comparatives or superlatives. It should be very.
- Your an excellent tennis player!
"Your" is incorrect. Your is used for possessions. It should be You're.