- I think we are lost! Does the taxi driver know the __________ of our hotel?
location - a particular place.
- We took a train ride from the north of Vietnam to the south because we wanted to see the beautiful __________ from the train window.
scenery - the view of a natural environment.
- Next week we are visiting London, the __________ in England is the pound.
currency - the unit of money that is used in a country..
- Stonehenge in England is probably the most famous prehistoric __________ in the world.
monument - a statue or structure built to remember a person or an event.
- Good morning. My name is Peter and I am your __________. If you have any questions about our trip to the Pyramids today please let me know.
guide - the person who takes tourists to different locations.
- It is my dream to go on __________. I want to see elephants, cheetahs and zebras.
safari - a trip or expedition to see animals in their natural environment.
- Tomorrow I must get my __________ for my trip to India. I am scared because I don't like injections.
vaccination - medicine that will prevent a person that is going travelling from diseases.
- When we are in Brazil we must visit the __________ beaches and take some photos.
picturesque - something that is very pretty or attractive.
- Tourists love to learn about the __________ of Prague in the Czech Republic, especially the famous architecture and monuments.
heritage - the traditional culture and historic buildings that are part of a society.
- Last year we went on a __________ in the Mediterranean. Our boat was amazing, it even had a gym and swimming pool!
cruise - a journey on a ship for pleasure.