- Where did Beethoven live as a child?
Beethoven lived in Germany until 1792.
- What musical instrument did Beethoven play as a young man?
Beethoven was a talented pianist.
- When did Beethoven conduct his first symphony in public?
Beethoven conducted his first symphony in 1800.
- What tragedy struck Beethoven in 1801?
- He committed suicide
- He moved to Austria
- He started to become deaf
Beethoven started to become deaf in 1801.
- Why did Beethoven think about committing suicide?
- His deafness made his life difficult
- He was working so hard
- He had little money
Beethoven considered committing suicide because of his deafness.
- In what year did Beethoven compose his greatest symphonies?
Beethoven composed his 5th and 6th symphonies in 1806.
- Why did Beethoven suffer from depression?
- He was going deaf
- He couldn't find true love
- Both of the reasons above
Beethoven suffered depression due to his deafness and trouble finding true love.
- When did Beethoven perform on the piano for the last time?
Beethoven played the piano for the last time in 1814.
- When did Beethoven die?
Beethoven passed away in 1827.
- What type of writing is this passage about Beethoven?
- Auto biography
This passage is a biography about Beethoven.