- What do they use to stimulate the skin during acupuncture?
Acupuncture involves inserting needles into different points in the body.
- What does acupuncture help reduce the feeling of?
Acupuncture is used to reduce the feeling of nausea.
- How do chiropractors treat back and neck pain?
- They manipulate the spine.
- They massage the skeleton.
- The change your lifestyle
Chiropractic treatment includes manipulating the spine to treat back pain and neck pain.
- Why are small white homoeopathic tablets given to patients?
- They cause symptoms.
- They dilute nature.
- They are a remedy.
These remedies are given to people in the form of small white tablets.
- Why are people put into a trance during hypnotherapy?
- So they can be given suggestions.
- Because they are very tired.
- So they can treat people.
While patients are hypnotised they are given suggestions.
- Why is massage therapy used to improve health?
- It can help people return to full health.
- It doesn't make you feel relaxed.
- Many people need deep tissue.
Massage is a useful form of therapy that can help people heal.
- Why is pressure applied to the feet and hands during reflexology?
- They are the places that need treatment.
- The pressure can affect how the patient relaxes.
- These parts of the body correspond to other parts of the body.
Different parts of the hands and feet correspond to other areas of the body.
- Which of these treatments is said to be the best for neck pain?
Chiropractic treatment is used to treat headaches, back pain and neck pain.
- Which of these treatments is said to make people feel better after surgery?
- Massage Therapy
Acupuncture is used to help patients recover and reduce the feelings of nausea after operations (surgery).
- Which of these treatments involves patients taking a tablet?
Homoeopathic remedies are given to people in the form of small white tablets.