This month is my special month. I have 2 wonderful days which are very important in my life.
One of the dates is my birthday and another day is my wedding day. It is coming soon.
I would love to share some questions here. ^^
1. How do people celebrate wedding ceremonies in your country? Please share some photos or share your experience ^^ Are there any special activities or food?
2. What kind of people would you like to become your boyfriend or girlfriend?
3. If you can choose the place to celebrate your wedding ceremony which place would you choose? Why? and which place do you want to visit on honeymoon ?
4. In your country , Do you have a small article given in return for attending a wedding ? If you do, what is it ?
5. In your opinion, Why do you want to hold the wedding ceremony? Is it important for you?
6. How many children do you want to have? Why?
Teacher ! Thank you for your correction :)
You're welcome Fang!
I will add my answers soon. I'll have to think about them!
Teacher needs to taking time to think about each question! hehehe
:) many many questions to answer, Fang. You are suspense of your wedding. :)
I don't know much about my country's traditional wedding because it is very complex :D. I don't have any plans to choose someone as my boyfriend. I want it comes naturally :) Hehe, I think I'm very young to think about all of that.
Happy wedding to you Fang, hope you and he have sweet honeymoon and live happily together all your life time. :) HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY!
Hello! My lovely friend :)
Thanks for all your kind wishes :)
Yeah! You are still young but I think all most women dream of getting married, would love to become a beautiful princess at wedding ceremony. hehe ><"
How do you think ? ^^
You're welcome Fang,
Yeah, I hope so too. I hope you become the most beautiful princess in your wedding ceremony. And don't forget sharing the photos of that princess. hehe!
Here are my answers:
1. In the UK people celebrate in a church or an impressive building. The man is called the groom and the woman the bride. It is traditional for the father to give away the bride. The bride and groom will exchange vows (promises) to each other and then exchange rings. Finally the bride and groom share a kiss! The wedding party celebrate in the evening and have a party. Here everyone gets to have a piece of the wedding cake and the best man and father of the bride will make a speech. The newly married couple also share their first dance. After the party has finished the newly-weds leave for their honeymoon! Are you going on honeymoon Fang?
2. Someone kind. :)
3. I think I'd choose a beach ceremony. It's not very traditional - but I love the beach!
4. Not really. Sometimes we get some sweets or a piece of cake.
5 and 6. I don't know. Whatever will be, will be!
Here are a couple of pictures of my sister's wedding! It was a lovely ceremony. We were all very proud of her on her special day.
Cutting the wedding cake!
Finally I just want to say congratulations! I am sure you will have an awesome wedding ceremony and we will all look forward to seeing your wedding photos! I hope you have a truly wonderful day and I wish you both lots and lots of luck for the future. :)
Wow!!! Great pictures....it is gorgeous...
Wow, they are a beautiful couple!
Hello! Our smoothies teacher :)
Thanks for all your kind wishes. ~(@^_^@)~
These are awesome photos.
Both of them are Christian ? I love to see the couple do wedding ceremony in church. It looks romantic and lovely. ^____^ In my country , The bride and the groom also exchange the ring at morning ceremony.
For honeymoon , I will think of it after my wedding ceremony .. :) I'm broke now :(
This ceremony was held in a beautiful stately home. The house was amazing and the families stayed in the rooms overnight. They also had lovely gardens for photographs! My family is not religious - but the traditional ceremony is very similar to the ceremony in the church.
Many people from Europe go on honeymoon in Thailand. You are already there. Just enjoy being married and have a lovely holiday later! :)
Thanks teacher !
You are lucky that you have a beautiful stately home and lovely gardens for photographs!!
I would love to visit there.. If I have a change..
Yeah! I'm also lucky .. Thailand has so many nice place.. I should honeymoon in my country.
^________^ Have a lovely holiday too..