trivia known as knowledge that is nice to have but not essential, specifically detailed knowledge on topics of popular culture.
want to try to answer these questions?
rules are simple :
1. no google
2. answer each question not longer than 10 seconds
1. in which major city is 'Big Ben' located?
2. how many continents are there on earth?
3. what rock band was 'Freddy Mercury' the leader singer of?
4. what is the name of the actor that played 'Forest Gump'?
5. what country has the largest percentage of the world's population?
6. in what city is the world's tallest building?
7. who is the richest person in the United States?
8. who founded Facebook?
9. in which country are 'kilts' worn?
10. what is the top selling music album of all time?
bonus question :
who would never give you up, never let you down, never run around and desert you, make you cry, say good by or tell a lie and hurt you?
source : internet
Good questions! You will have to supply the answers in a few days. I think I got 9/11.
I like the Challenge Accepted man. Very cool.
I feel proud now. I do like these memes a lot!
Very interesting and helpful discussion Vero! I love your discussions :)
I got 6/11 too :))
:) He is cute
Ah, I wasn't sure about 7 or 10. I should have known. :(
:) I didn't know the answer question until you posted the answers.
Never gonna give you up - that is a nice song! :)