I like number 2. I found some English money I had forgotten about when I returned from a trip. I was very happy!
Do your dogs expect a belly rub every day?
I like number 2 too. :)
Waking up and realizing you still have a few hours left to sleep. Yes!
A nice topic. Thank you Vero.
Some of mine:
Thank you teacher, :) ( I have just done a best thing in your life ;) :)) hehe)
I like number 2 in the list of that photo.
And they are mine:
1) Go to school and the teacher says we can be off.
2) Suddenly listening somebody playing guitar or harmonica or flute the song I love.
3) Understanding someone.
4) Recieving a message however who sent it.
5) Getting a smile from a stranger.
6) Sitting on a bus on a free day and go to the end station.
7) Standing between a large green feild or yellow flower field.
8) Sitting on the beach and listening the melody of the ocean.
9) Watching cute animals.
10) Cosy family meals.
And many little things in life......
Very nice answers! Getting a smile from a stranger is always nice. In England if you smile at someone in the street they look at you and assume you are crazy! Very funny.
I could sit in the shade on the beach and listen to the ocean all day - and night - long. A simple pleasure. :)
Have you ever had any adventures sitting on a bus travelling to the last station?
:D Haha! In Vietnam, so is it. Therefore, a smile from a stranger is rare. If someone smile at me, I never think they are crazy. The smile blurs the distance of many people. However I never smile at strangers until they smile at me :)
Wow, I'm jealous with you. Your house is next to the beach, isn't it?
Yes, I have but it was not a too long trip. :)
In my area people usually smile to others in the street and say hello, but it seems it is not the same thing in a big town or big city. It also seems that things will change and it also sad ...
best things in life :
- going to Church, pray and praise my God :)
- hearing my mom's blabbering, even though my ears hurt but it means She cares.
- having friends who can be trusted and always be by my side in sadness or happiness.
- eating Indonesia traditional food "Sate".
- taking care of my pet.
- playing a game that i've never played with someone but i win it for the first time i tried.
- learning languages such as : english, spanish, german, japanese :)
- listen to the music while i'm typing a short fiction story.
- be able to go to German, Spain, Argentina, Japan, England.
- be able to be with the one i love.
- be able to meet my favourite band such as : Asking Alexandria, Avenged Sevenfold, The Devil Wears Prada, All Time Low, Beast (korean group) and taking some pictures with them.
- can speak Germany, Spanish, and Japanese
i can't write all of them, but one best thing in life for sure is "always be grateful in every conditions" :)
Hearing my mom's blabbering, even though my ears hurt but it means She cares.
This one made me smile. It reminds me of when I was growing up at home! Very true. Good friends are also very important.
Is sate made from peanuts? I think I've eaten it in Thailand and Malaysia.
You are very lucky to enjoy learning languages so much. If we enjoy something it makes it easier to do. It stops being a chore or a pain in the neck - and becomes a pleasure.
Nice list Bella!
you're far from your mom now teacher? you should visit her sometimes then :)
haha no! no! sate isn't made from peanuts, the main ingredient is chicken but the seasoning is from peanuts though :) it has a delicouso taste ^_^
yap i do love languages :) thank you sir!
I am visiting my mother and my family now. It's lovely to be back home for a while. :)
Now I remember sate. I just got a little confused. It is delicious.