Can you name the country using the clues below?
Pig in a blanket!
1. This country is bigger (in size) than the UK.
2. This country has a smaller population than Hong Kong.
3. There are many lakes in this country.
4. Almost 1 in 4 people of us carry something in their pocket that was made in this country.
5. People from this country are very good at driving.
6. You might find it difficult to get a good night's sleep in the summer in this country.
7. This country holds an election once every 6 years.
8. Yogi and Boo-Boo would feel at home in this country.
9. People hold competitions in this country to see who can catch the most mozzies.
10. People from this country like to drink coffee.
Oh, this one is very difficult... Is it in the Africa?
I don't think it's in Africa. :)
Well done! I didn't think anyone would get it this week. :)
so smart vero :)