Can you name the country using the clues below?
People from this country love to catch this ball!
1. This country is a member of the Commonwealth.
2. Shirts, dresses and trousers are made in large amounts in this country.
3. This country has numerous mangrove forests.
4. The national anthem of this country was composed by a Nobel Prize winner.
5. There are more people in this country than in the UK and France combined.
6. The national animal is a type of feline.
7. The national fruit of this country has a boy's name.
8. This country has been independent for less than 50 years.
9. This country frequently suffers from flooding.
10. Many people in this country travel by rickshaw.
Why do you think Bangladesh is the answer? Which clues did you use?
Very nice. Can you work out any of the others?
Is it Dubai?
No, but it shares some similarities with the city of Dubai.
Is it Asia ?
It is in Asia.
Sure I've been here, it's a mad old place..
My last try... is it Brunei???
I have ever seen symbol of these country that compose animal similar cat in the flag.
The answer of this quizz is Sri lanka nation . I certainly answer that i abosolute guess and might be relate description below a photo.
You are very close! They love to play this sport in Sri Lanka too.
Ok. I answer one more for these quizz that is India nation. They have historical woman who was famous and leader in political aspect . She name is Indira Gandhi.
You are very, very close. This country is in the same part of the world.