It's time for our fourth giveaway activity!
For this activity, all I would like you to do is to name your favourite country and list 3 things about that country. These 3 things can be things you like about the country, or things that the country is famous for. I would also like you to add a fourth sentence on why you would like to visit there in the future.
Here is an example. This is my favourite country:
Now it's your turn! Write 4 sentences about your favourite country. Please include some of your favourite photos of the country too!
The rules of the giveaways are as follows:
1) You must be a member of FunkyEnglish.com.
2) You must have a profile picture.
3) You must be able to provide a valid address for the prize to be sent to.
4) This is just for fun! Each prize will be sent to a member selected at random who contributes to the activity, so the important thing is to take part!
Closing date for this giveaway is Monday October the 15th.
Thank you Simon!
I'll go first. :)
I have so many favourite countries! In fact I probably love them all. I'll choose a country I've never visited for this activity.
Mount Fuji in Japan!
1. Japan is a country in East Asia. The country is made up of many small islands.
2. I would love to eat local Japanese food. I really like sushi and I would like to see what it tastes like in Japan.
3. Mount Fuji is a famous Japanese attraction. It is a famous symbol from Japan and I'd love to take some photographs of it.
4. I would love to visit Tokyo! I want to see the famous city, try the delicious food and meet some Japanese people.
Japan is also a country that I love. The virtue of Japanese people is worth for us to learn. I really admire them through the way they help each other to pass over the disaster.
That looks really yummy! I love getting Japanese food for lunch here in London, and would love to try it in Japan one day if I am lucky enough to go there.
Thank you for your response Jamie. Japan would be near the top of my list of countries I would love to visit!
My students in Thailand loved these characters too. Hello Kitty was especially popular!
Wales seems to be a great place to live.
The photo is nice! Your children are so lovely. :D
It seems like you love the peaceful places- your home town, Belchamp Otten and also this.
I think you have good memories there. :)
Thank you, Parapa, yes, I do like peaceful places. There was a time...but that is another story!
Wales is indeed a beautiful country with lovely scenery, a very worthy choice.