Here are our latest 5 questions to get you talking on the Funky English forum!
This week our five Funky English questions are written by Parapa - or Pat. Pat is Thai and studying to be a dentist. If you have any questions about teeth - you now know who to ask! Pat has written some great blogs about teeth for Funky English. Check them out here - Tooth - How to brush your teeth
If you would like to write 5 questions for Funky English please let me know!
Thank you Pat for these questions!
1. If one day you woke up as a member of the opposite sex (a woman becomes and man or a man becomes a woman), what would you do?
2. Which cartoon character matches your personality best?
3. Do you believe in destiny (things happen for a reason) or believe in coincidences (things happen by luck)?
4. What is the most impressive moment in your life so far?
5. If you could be another person for one day, who would you like to be?
My answers! I had to think about these questions.
1. If I woke up as a woman I would just like to experience life through the eyes of a woman. Would people treat me differently? Would people speak to me differently? Would my students behave better or worse for me? I would like to find out the results!
2. Bugs Bunny! He's always laid back and chilled out. Bugs Bunny doesn't get stressed and is patient. I think I'm quite similar! I like carrots too...
What's up, Doc?
3. I believe in coincidences! I also believe we can be in the right place at the right time - so it's possible to increase our luck.
4. I don't know. Football - watching Portsmouth get promoted was a good moment after years in Division 1. Surprising my family when I came back from Thailand. My sister's wedding. Seeing my students graduate from school successfully. Many amazing experiences while travelling - sunrises, sunsets, scenery and people. It's too hard to choose just one! Sorry.
5. I would probably be a Formula 1 driver - perhaps Lewis Hamilton. I have always enjoyed driving nice cars. The life of a Formula 1 driver is so different from mine! Fast cars, yachts, mansions, celebrity parties, champagne and caviar! I would like to experience that for a day. I don't know if I could live like that forever.
How about you?
If I woke up as a woman I would hide in case a man chased me. I tremble just to think about it.
Has to be coincidence for me, but you can bring your own luck by working hard to achieve something.
The dogs greeting me when I return home.
Nelson Mandela, surely the most respected statesman alive.
Here is Mr Magoo!
He looks really kind. :)
1) Haha! so funny! If I woke up as a boy, I would propose you - Pat! Hehe just for fun! I would have many experiences, I would know how the boys think. :) The boys are always mysterious for us who are girls. It's hard to know what they feel, it is so interesting to discover the worl of the them. But if you give me a choice I will choose to be a boy in some days to understand them and then I come back to the life of a girl because I don't want to loose my friends when I become a boy!
2) I think I like Timon or Pumpa - Like discovery :) But I think I look like Timon more than Pumbaa :)
3) I believe in destiny. I think everything in this world always has its own reason. You reap what you sow! However in my school, when we take an experiment test, it depends on luck because we take out the hat to have the requirement to do!
4) I think it is the day I exist in this world but now I forget my feeling at that time! :)
5) I want to be my grandmother to love my mom by the great love of a mother :) like the love she gives me!
I like your answer to number 1! I'm not sure how much you will learn about boys in one day.
I like Timon from the Lion King, he's a very cool character. Your answer to number 5 is very cute - good one!
:) I love Timon too. Hehe
And if I were a boy I "swear I would be a better man" :-). If I were a boy I would "drink beer with the guys and chase after girls", "understand how it feels to love a girl";))
For the answer number 1, are you pulling my legs Blue? But my answer is 'I do'!!!!! hehhehe :p
I like your answer to number 3.
I agree this sentence " everything in this world always has its own reason". :)
Another great answer to number 1! That made me laugh...
Blue's blog post is very good. She's done some great writing for us.
Your answer to number 5 is very interesting. It would be quite frightening to live one day in the life of a terrorist!
hahaha! you made me laugh! Standing nakedly in front of the mirror! :)) => perfect body??????
Thanks for your answer in number 4! :) I'm happy to know you like that activity!
If you were a leader of terrorist like that, I wish you would have been a leader of terrorist forever! :) Our world will have many lovely terrorists! :)