Here are our latest 5 questions to get you talking on the Funky English forum!
1. How did you find out about Funky English?
2. How many languages can you speak?
3. What's your favourite English idiom?
4. Can you drive?
5. Do you prefer cats or dogs?
Great! Sis , you can speak many kind of languages. I also miss Puji too. ^____^
Find out about means to learn about something. So How did you find out about Funky English? means How did you know that Funky English was a website for studying English?.
Thanks Teacher. =^^=
1.Someone sent me the link of these website so it's the first time I know this site.
2.I can speak 2 languages - Thai and a little English.
3.I like 'time flied'.
4.I can only ride the bicycle. I'm not allowed to drive the car even ride the motorcycle!
5.From now, I prefer dogs. :)
Time flies! When does time fly for you?
When do you think you will be allowed to drive a car? I saw the pictures of your dogs, very cute!
I really miss the high school moment! It's really fun. :) It's one and a half year ago. How time flies!
I think I will be allowed to drive a car when I graduate the bachelor degree. When I work I have to go to the countryside so it's necessary but now there is the public transport here in Bangkok so it's convenience to go anywhere even I can't drive the car! :)
How about you?
I don't drive a car in Thailand. I would like to get one but I'm not sure how long I will stay here. I drove a car for many years in the UK. I do miss having a car. We don't have good public transport in Phuket either!
I think so! Many people said that the traffic in Phuket is very crazy. Do you have a Thailand driving license? Or you use the International driving license?
1) I wrote the word "English" in search box on facebook, and I found out this page. I joined it and I found it is very intersting and useful. I addicted to Funky English, I join it everyday! ^^
2) I just speak Vietnamese and little English (^^)
3) "You reap what you sow". I think this idiom advises us not to do wrongdoing because we will bear the brunt of what we did. Therefore let's do well-doing and our life will be beautiful. ^^
4) I can ride bicycle. I like riding bicycle around the street in the afternoon (about 5:30pm). It's very intersting to see the stream of traffics on the street.
5) It's difficult for me to decide between dogs and cats. Both of them are so cute but after all I prefer dogs to cats because of their loyalty! ^^
We are very glad you found us here at Funky English! It's great to have you as a member. I remember the traffic in Vietnam. There were so many motorbikes and bikes. I've never seen anything like it before. Crossing the road was fun - but scary at first. I hope you drive carefully.
You speak and write English very well! :)
Thanks Teacher, but you haven't listened to me speaking English yet, therefore you can't tell that I speak English well. Now I try my best to study speaking English. ^^