Here are five more funky questions for you to answer and chat about on our forum!
1. What is your star sign?
2. Do you like the rain?
3. What is the tallest building you have ever been in?
4. How many people are in your family?
5. Which do you prefer, Coca Cola or Pepsi?
1. I am a Leo!
2. I like the rain when I am sleeping because it cools me down. I don't like the rain when I am on my motorbike because I get wet!
3. I have been in the KL Tower in Malaysia. It is over 400m tall.
4. There are 7 people in my family. I have 3 brothers and 1 sister. I am the oldest child.
5. I prefer Pepsi. I always have! I do like Diet Coca Cola though.
Your turn :)
2. I don't like the rain because we have a lot of flood
3. I have only been in a big hotel with about 25 levels
4. I don't have any brother or sister
5. I love coca cola so much! i drink it every week
Do you know what the tallest building in China is?
1. i'm a Taurean
2. more than just like, I LOVE rain^^. why? because after rain the world atmosphere usually like in the 'morning. Everytimes rain falls i think "this's the way God clean all the mess that men have done". i feel God reset my mood also since i feel fresh after that :)
3. emm, the bulding of cement packing factory where my Dad worked. the height is only 60m
4. there are 6 people in my family.1 brother, 2 sisters, my mom, Dad, and me
5. if the pepsi you mean is Pepsi Blue. then i would prefer Pepsi blue ^^. even it isn't i still prefer Pepsi anyway
Rain does make the world seem clean and fresh! A little rain is nice, but too much and I miss the sun.
Your father's factory must have been very big! I don't think I've ever tried Pepsi Blue, is it the same as regular Pepsi?
I live in Thailand! Next time I go to the shop I will see if I can find Pepsi Blue.
I ride a small motorbike. I'm glad you enjoy the rain. :) Maybe next time it rains I will go and play in the rain too!
mmmm some interesting question Ajarn Jamie.....
2. Like the rain sometimes, love it when rains and it's really hot and humid.
3. Either the Empire State or the World Trade Centre, not sure which was the tallest. I suppose the Empire State is now.
5. Coca Cola, Pepsi is too sweet.
I think the WTC was taller then the Empire State Building, but I'm not sure.
I just checked on Wikipedia - the WTC was higher!
1. My star sign also is Lion.
2.I like the rain when I stay at home with my family and drink hot tea together. that 's totally good for me :)
I don't like the rain when I go out and i put the clothes out to dry in the sun.
3. I have been in the KL tower in Malaysia and 101 Tower in Taiwan.
4. There are 5 people in my family. I am the oldest child. I have two sister.
5. eiei i don't like Coco Cola and Pepsi .. I prefer mineral water ^^
It's been raining this week, the weather has been cool but everything is so wet! We need a couple of days of sun to dry everything.
I've never been to Taiwan! What did you do there? The KL Tower is a very good place to visit because you can see the huge Petronas Twin Towers from the viewing area. They really are amazing.
There are many nice places.
My friend married with Taiwanese so i stayed at her condominium.
The first day , I went to the Long Shan Temple. this is the most famous temple in Taiwan.
then, I took the MRT to the Jiang kai Shek Memorial Hall, 101 Tower.
Second day , I want to the National Palace Museum. There are many things that the royal used before.
then i went went to Shilin night Market. there are many food booth.
Third day night i want to 101 tower for countdown. It's was amazing !!!!
Forth day morning, I went to tailuge park. There are many fog cover the mountains. This was the first i seen the apple tree :) I could pick the apple in the tree :D
Five day , I want to Yeliu Geopark. http://www.superwhite.cc/travel/taiwan-yeh-liu-%E5%8F%B0%E6%B9%BE%E...
I visited so many nice places but i could not recognize it.
Teacher ! Taiwan buble mail tea was so delicious :) Don't leave it :)